Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vivian the Rottweiler

Vivian is one of my foster fur babies.  She is between 6 and 8 years young.  Last Friday, I was playing with her and found two lumps on her breasts as I was rubbing her tummy.  Immediately, I was concerned and had a 'feeling'. On Monday, Gary took Vivian into Dr. Hatter to confirm my suspicions.  Yes, she does have a mammary tumor :-(
 We have chosen to remove the mass in the event that we can prevent it from metastasis (spreading to other organs). Unfortunately, the cost is estimated between $599 and $800. We are going to be doing a lot of fundraising and it will have to be done quickly :-)

Look for updates on Vivian!!

Ann

Here's how you can help: Mail checks or money orders to:
Dream Paws
3015 Wild Cherry Ridge West
Mishawaka, IN 46544